My personal pet

My favorite little Turtle (aka. Leche or Danny), is now my slave.
Yes, you read that right, my slave.
He bet that his team would win the soccer game they had today, but even though it really looked that way (they were ahead by two goals the entire game), sadly, as he is not on the field the entire game, they have to let other people play as well as per game rules, and at the very end lost by one goal. He bet his life. Which is now mine.
Anyone want to marry him? Of course you have to pay me though.
Nicole, I'll give you a good price ;)



Ok, so supposedly it didn't count because they played in the wrong field and one of the players was missing, but still....

3 comments:

Amythos said...

poor leche!!!!!
he already has it hard enough with everyone playfully beating him up all the time, now a slave?
hahhaha, how did he ever sell himself out like that?

GeminiSide said...

Don't worry, I'm a good master
(evil cackle)

Virginia Victoria said...

Ai Bueno!!! What do we have here, Tina, how cheap is this offer? If it's on sale, I might have room for another slave...
hahahaha
How on earth is he actually handling this? Leche, Please post how the new slave-life is treatin' ya!