Alfajores and Peanut Butter






So Mima has FINALLY returned, all of us are overjoyed, especially Vi.
Though I'm not sure if she was more excited that her sister was back, or that she was bringing presents like peanut butter, and alfajores.
If I had had my camera ready I would have snapped a few priceless pictures of their reunion and of Vi's priceless dance with the peanut butter. But sadly the only pictures that will be gracing this post are the lovely ones I found on google.

Bus Ticket back to Santiago from Buenos Aires: $65
Genuine Havana Argentine Alfajores: $30
Peanut Butter from Argentina: $10

The dance of Vi when she received all three

PRICELESS!!!!

Some things in this world, money just can't buy.
For everything else, Visa Mastercard!!

1 comments:

GeminiSide said...

Yea, Lei's posting....
The more the merrier!!